coitusmaximus

Reaction score
A have some issues with the players always complaining about the training schedule. If before it was just a few players now almost the whole squad. According to my assistant the the training intensity is low for this part of season, but all the slots are always full in the training week. I'm afraid to injure my players giving them to much of physical workout so i do it once a while. Instead i try to focus on set pieces and finishing because i really struggle conceding goals form corners or not scoring myself. Do you have any tips on how to fix the training intensity and productivity so my players are satisfied and do not ged to injured ?

A have some issues with the players always complaining about the training schedule. If before it was just a few players now almost the whole squad. According to my assistant the the training intensity is low for this part of season, but all the slots are always full in the training week. I'm afraid to injure my players giving them to much of physical workout so i do it once a while. Instead i try to focus on set pieces and finishing because i really struggle conceding goals form corners or not scoring myself. Do you have any tips on how to fix the training intensity and productivity so my players are satisfied and do not ged to injured ?

Best bet is to leave training for Assistant Manager.

Otherwise, there is a lot of study - try and fail - with training if you take care of it.