Status
Not open for further replies.

sefiruso

Reaction score
Hey guys first post and couldnt find a training thread to post in.

Ok well im using Tugs 2010 Training, Ive used it since mid december first seasoon with man city. Ive read rave reviews for this schedule but it seems to if anything make my okayers slighty worse. i tend to knock it down a few notches near the end of the season but that shouldn't really effect it to much.

Most of my coaching is at four stars and all on light duties with plenty with each schedule having two coaches.

Now i don't want instant sucess but players like van dar vaart tevez robihno and ageuro all have red arrows in keys stats passing heading composure etc. While my youth team is showing very little progress aswell.

Any idea's on rather i should ditch this training and DL another. Any help would be much appreciated ive always enjoyed making my own stars then buying them ready made.

Cheers.

I am using Tugs 2010 and i did get the same as you a few players stats where going down but if you give it a bit more time they will go up as on mine Ryan Babel finishing was 14 went down to 11 then went up to 18 so i was happy, just give it a bit more time mate and see what happens

dont worry, they'll go back up after some time. its perfectly normal cos i experienced the same thing as well. tugs training is one of the best and i cant see why you should ditch it.

Cheers for the input as long as im not wasting my time i dont mind, Just not a good sign when u spend 52mil ona striker and he gets reds :p plus ive got the FML fear of red arrows on players.

Well il stick with it cheers guys.

where can i download tug's training fm2010/

oh but how do people know how your players will react

oh but how do people know how your players will react
u can make ur own training for main players but u can do some special for some players u know, u dont have to use it.
but many people know tug's training is one of best.

sorry im being thick how does it work then. hen you say "special" what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.