[Training] Red arrows despite "Superb progression"

Teiwaz

Reaction score
Well, title says it all.
Someone mind telling me if there's any sort of flaw in my training? Or is this just "something that happens" and I shouldn't bother?

One player I have seen this happening to lately is a 18yr old 4,5* PA (3* CA). He's a natural striker on very heavy workload (but content with it) but I train him as a winger/inside forward (accomplished AML/AMR) - am I wrong in thinking that this shouldn't be a problem for his training?

Also happens the other way round - very poor progress with 3 red arrows and 5 green. Very good progress IMO for a 32yr old, especially when the red arrows are more like natural ageing progress in physical stats.

Training is affected by some factors:
-Poor coaching
-Heavy workload in General Training
-Training a player in a new position
-Training a player on a new PPM
-Injury
-Match Fitness

If you train a player in a new posion you need to remove any other training Focus and make the player play matches as much as possible till he get familiar with the new position "second green degree"
Then set his training focus and intensity to heavy if you have top training facilities and coaches.
Same thing with PPM Training.

Hm, might have changed his schedule, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Still, no answer for the "coach says superb progress was made, (some) stats declined though this month" issue. Maybe that evaluation is for the whole progress made so far and not just the last month? Would make sense even if I think it's kinda misleading.

Hm, might have changed his schedule, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Still, no answer for the "coach says superb progress was made, (some) stats declined though this month" issue. Maybe that evaluation is for the whole progress made so far and not just the last month? Would make sense even if I think it's kinda misleading.
right click on player - talk to him - development - say he better shape up if he wants 1st team football!

as soon as I see players stats dropping I say this to them! they quickly acknowledge they have not been good in training and train harder!

Yeah, I normally do that too but only if they really mess up or moan about their workload. If it's just some stats and earlier development was good I tend to take it as "just a bad month" - especially if it's a youngster.

Sorry to say, but it's still no real answer to the discrepancy between "progress made" (the per player arrow on Training -> Individual) and "player training progress" (the arrows for each attribute on Player -> Training -> Overview - or whatever it's called exactly) :) No one ever wondered before why those differ sometimes?