Rockyboy

Reaction score
Hello there. I'm playing with Chelsea and I'm at the beginning of 3rd season. I need some good training schedules for first team player and youngsters. I got some pretty **** good regens and I want them to become world class players. My first team players (Mikel, Phil Jones, Ivanović, Sturridge,...) are not developing as I predicted they will. Anyone knows for good training schedules?

It's time consuming, but the absolute best training schedule is the one you make yourself for each player individually ;)

Should I put Drogba type player to Striker schedule or Target Man Schedule? He's a regen and I play him as a complete forward so he needs something between both schedules. He is not good at Jumping (around 9 and I don't think he will improve at this attribute for more than 2 points)... Does this mean I should put him on Striker schedule? Thanks

Should I put Drogba type player to Striker schedule or Target Man Schedule? He's a regen and I play him as a complete forward so he needs something between both schedules. He is not good at Jumping (around 9 and I don't think he will improve at this attribute for more than 2 points)... Does this mean I should put him on Striker schedule? Thanks

Make your own 'complete forward' schedule for him based on the one you already have?

this year there are more factors than just the schedule itself
match preparation takes a good amount of hte training procentage as well as PPM learninng, individual training and positioning training
try to balance that out so the training procentage is around 60-70% and tell ur players every month or 2 that they need to step up their level of traning,

I personally like Dunc's training for both results and for the simple fact he covered every position.