Training Schedule. What's with the red arrows?

JohnCowell

Reaction score
Greetings,

In Training Schedule, can someone explain to me what the arrows actually mean when looking at the players assigned to a particular schedule.
If the player has a red down arrow does that mean the training is too hard for him and workload should be reduced or training is not high enough and the workload needs turning up? I'm playing with the training schedules but the arrows and workloads don't seem to behave consistently so maybe I'm not understanding right.

John

Red arrows mean the player is not doing well in that particular area of training.

Hi Tharros,

Thanks. OK, so that means I've got to turn the workload down right? Won't that mean that his attibutes won't improve?

John

Hi Tharros,

Thanks. OK, so that means I've got to turn the workload down right? Won't that mean that his attibutes won't improve?

John

Hi mate,

This can work both ways. You can increase it so he is working on that specific area more and will improve on it.
If that doesn't work decrease it, he may enjoy it more, and become better as a result.

Hope this helps.

Hi BeadSTARR,

Ah, so it depends on the player as to how it goes? So if I understand it right, the red arrow is like it's hurting the guy but maybe he'll work through it and get better attributes or maybe he'll sort of give up and his attributes will suffer. So does that mean the green arrows means the player is happy but maybe that's because the training is too light and easy so no attribute gain. So red arrows could be good in the "no pain no gain" sense?

So the arrows are basically the player's attitude and response to the training not the actual benefit of the schedule, right?

It's beginning to make sense now...I think.

John