Reaction score
I am currently in my first season with Man City. Although i do have a lot of money i havent relly brought in any big names. I have a good tactic i set up my self and done well with it. What i was wondering is to help my players grow and improve all the time what a good training schedule to use because to be honest i dont relly understand the training bit of the game
Thanks

use "tugs training 09" it works well. you may want to fiddle with it with some players, but it'll work just fine left alone

no u have to download it go onto trainng schudules and it is on the site already

Tug hasn't sorted out a part time training yet, so if you play in the lower leagues like me you have to make your own using tugs as a guide

Thanks man, btw does anyone know how long it takes Davide Santon to get really like good?

I tried on IE aswell i downloaded the file onto desktop went onto training and went to edit and pressed import went onto the desktop and it wasnt there.:(

Just copy the file into - my documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/schedules

I tried on IE aswell i downloaded the file onto desktop went onto training and went to edit and pressed import went onto the desktop and it wasnt there.:(

maybe you forgot to extract it? :O