Resource icon

Training Schedules from FM20, remade in FM21 Beta 2020-11-18

bsup68

Reaction score
bsup68 uploaded Training Schedules from FM20, remade in FM21 Beta

Leave feedback below.

Here is the schedules to have at least something to work from since the Beta won't let us load training schedules
Part time by Chrissy.PNG

Pre Season by Mr U Rosler.PNG

Development Week by Mr U Rosler.PNG

Match Week by Mr U Rosler.PNG

Last edited:
any idea why they arn't showing when i try to load> They're in the right directory ect..

Yeah im getting the same issue, they arent showing in custom schedules.

Do you use the same schedules for your reserve and Youth team as well - for proper and maximum development?

Yes I did that in FM20, and it worked quite well, at least for my way of looking at development :)

Had a few players unhappy once I switched to these schedules. Usually player thinks they should be doing more technical defending training or too much of another type of training such as quickness. Any idea how these situations should be managed?

Havn't had that problem this year, not yet at least? last year I had a few unhappy players, but didn't change anything as the players and team still trained well and played well.

It could be me, but to me it seems there is always someone in the squad unhappy with something reggarding training, no matter if your assistant does the schedules or you use custom schedules, had that both in FM19 and FM20. Unless we end up with week schedules for every player in the future, we simply can't please every player.

Havn't had that problem this year, not yet at least? last year I had a few unhappy players, but didn't change anything as the players and team still trained well and played well.

It could be me, but to me it seems there is always someone in the squad unhappy with something reggarding training, no matter if your assistant does the schedules or you use custom schedules, had that both in FM19 and FM20. Unless we end up with week schedules for every player in the future, we simply can't please every player.

I had to switch back to assistant managing general training. Too many players unhappy, close to a quarter of my squad including some of the more professional players.
This also happened when I used another set of schedules from RDX on FMScout. Stats increased on my players but had to switch as too many of my players were unhappy

If you increase attributes, then why converting back to AM? Players will always NOT be happy with any schedule I have tried; even the preset ones. I am just ignore them if they happy or not. Only increasing attributes matters

If you increase attributes, then why converting back to AM? Players will always NOT be happy with any schedule I have tried; even the preset ones. I am just ignore them if they happy or not. Only increasing attributes matters

Team started playing badly. Morale went down. So yes some attributes went up, but not much more than AM managed general training. Team started picking up not long after I switched back so have left it ever since

Training rating affected hugely this version by morale. If you not win, players will not train well.