Training Schedules

gtfc_hurton

Reaction score
Just starting to get into FM10 after failing miserably at FM08 and ditching it without even working on it. Anywho, doing ok with GRIMSBY TOWN!! on FM10, but would be interested to learn if and what the benefits of seperating training schedules for individual positions are, and if you can split them.

For example, can I get my defenders, midfielders and forwards working in their groups on a monday but then have them working together on a tuesday?

Trying to think of it from a real life situation, you'd need your players working together for the most part so they know the score, but a few people tell me they split things up.

Look forward to some replies....

Yea i dont think you can do that change it so there all together and then split them up unless you change your training everyday which would be extremly boring

I just make a schedule for Defenders, Defensive Midfielders, Central Midfielders, Attacking Midfielders, and Strikers, then adjust the schedules accordingly. (defenders don't need much shooting training, whereas its vital for attackers, for example.)