smit989

Reaction score
Although I am aware a training guideline will eventually appear in the tactic and training bible, I wondered if anyone on here had any tips to use now.

In my Watford save I am finding a lot of players are becoming unhappy due to the intensity of training not being high enough.

I couldn't find any other posts on here about this for 2014.

I always train with tactics on very high until my players are 100% familiar with the tactics I'm running. Then I switch to team cohesion and do that on high. And depending on my opponent for the match, defense position (for stronger teams) or attack position (for weaker teams). For individual training, I look for areas the players are weak in. For example if one of my strikers has a finishing of 9, I work on his finishing on heavy training (to boost it faster) so he'll get better at finishing. If I have a midfielder who's weak in passing I'll work on his passing. Hope this helps give you a vague idea of what to do.

Yeah I suppose that does help.

I have my assistant in charge of it at the moment, he obviously isn't doing a good enough job.

your method just seems like there is a lot of work involved, but then I guess it will be more rewarding in the long run.

Thanks.

Yeah I suppose that does help.

I have my assistant in charge of it at the moment, he obviously isn't doing a good enough job.

your method just seems like there is a lot of work involved, but then I guess it will be more rewarding in the long run.

Thanks.
There's a lot of work involved with this game. Especially if you are a lower league side. Don't expect to get away without doing actually work. If you play as Barca or Real Madrid, you could get away with your assistants doing everything. But if you play as a team in League 2, you're better off doing everything. Especially in the preseason.

There's a lot of work involved with this game. Especially if you are a lower league side. Don't expect to get away without doing actually work. If you play as Barca or Real Madrid, you could get away with your assistants doing everything. But if you play as a team in League 2, you're better off doing everything. Especially in the preseason.

I think you are correct. But that in theory is probably more realistic.

I think that is a good aspect. If you want to thrive within the game you should have to work at it more. It goes beyond making a couple of good signings and picking a good formation. I think this is where other fm games have been too easy.