Reaction score
hey everyone,

i just want to know why this is happening i have great coaches but there stats are on the drop on some players i have no idea why? any help would be great thanks also there on individual training

thanks everyone

View attachment 365610

I answered this to another member yesterday

This is the difference between real life and FM as here, its all about numbers. These red arrows indicate that their skills have gone down and the next day they can have gone up again but in real life, no player gets measurred this frequent regarding skills. This mostly happends when you have little time for training when playing many matches the player is not picked for/used as a sub ( like if letting the players rest the day free the match and use match prep the day before.) One just have to accept that it works this way, just like it would when one is trying to loose some weight ( one day slightly down, next day slightly up but that its the end result that counts )

Personally, I never look at the green and red arrows bu instead at the actuall numbers, using the chart to see their progress over 24 months.

Now, is it that these players are actually dropping in stats or is the problem just the red arrows?

my assistant manager is saying some of my 24 or 25 year olds are declining over the past months there getting loads of match time so kinda stuck

You need to talk to the player to tell him to step up his level of training if he wants to stake a claim for regular first team football. Also, make sure all training areas are covered by at least 1 coach.

Like written above, they need some more motivation. Also take into Account that not all players have the mentalitet to utilise them selfes.

Also, how high is your match prep on? If its too high, then the players won't hardly train on their stats the day before the game.

Also, how high is your match prep on? If its too high, then the players won't hardly train on their stats the day before the game.

its just above half way for mid season ive just had ago at them to train better will see what happens i guess thanks for the help