r1niceboy

Reaction score
I've got several players who are unhappy at the training workload they have to sustain. At this point the workload on each of them is medium, and a couple are at light. They get the day off before and after matches, the match training is on the back burner now the tactics are fluid, and no player complaining has to do more than light individual skill. And still they moan. I don't know what else to do. One or two are hot prospects, and I can't get rid of them.

Is this a bug, or a feature of the new game?

I was wondering the same thing; I've had several players moan about it so I changed it. Then I was asked in an interview whether I'd be changing my training programme to accommodate my captain's complaint (don't know how they found out since I managed to deal with it in our one-on-one meeting) and I said I would be looking to change things up and the press criticized me for changing things around because one player complained...

I was wondering the same thing; I've had several players moan about it so I changed it. Then I was asked in an interview whether I'd be changing my training programme to accommodate my captain's complaint (don't know how they found out since I managed to deal with it in our one-on-one meeting) and I said I would be looking to change things up and the press criticized me for changing things around because one player complained...

Generally speaking you should NEVER be seen by your players/the outside world as trying to accommodate particular players even if that causes you to end up with a couple of unhappy puppies.

I too was having issues with players being unhappy with training, it was mainly the under 21's. So here if how I fixed it:

First thing you need to do it setup your coaching staff so none of the categories are "heavy". Here's how:

Notice I am using the under 21 manager and assistant to cover lots of different sessions.

UnqJszi.png

You can then get better staff as you go. But always ensure that they are set to average/light. This is new.

Next up, getting these under 21's under control. You'll need to take over their training. Go to staff responsibilities and make sure you run the under 21 training. The under 21's do not get a separate "General Training" from the first team, so if you have theirs set to high, the under 21's have that too.

So here's how to get them happy:

You'll have to go to the under 21 squad, then training for them is on a menu above, then go to team training.

QuurMpX.png

Set the slider all the way to more match training. This just means that they won't be doing the general training, which is set to high so the first team are happy. You could maybe play around with the slider to get them doing some general training I guess.

And here is my happiness for training:

oGSz3Ww.png

I too was having issues with players being unhappy with training, it was mainly the under 21's. So here if how I fixed it:

First thing you need to do it setup your coaching staff so none of the categories are "heavy". Here's how:

Notice I am using the under 21 manager and assistant to cover lots of different sessions.

UnqJszi.png

You can then get better staff as you go. But always ensure that they are set to average/light. This is new.

Next up, getting these under 21's under control. You'll need to take over their training. Go to staff responsibilities and make sure you run the under 21 training. The under 21's do not get a separate "General Training" from the first team, so if you have theirs set to high, the under 21's have that too.

So here's how to get them happy:

You'll have to go to the under 21 squad, then training for them is on a menu above, then go to team training.

QuurMpX.png

Set the slider all the way to more match training. This just means that they won't be doing the general training, which is set to high so the first team are happy. You could maybe play around with the slider to get them doing some general training I guess.

And here is my happiness for training:

oGSz3Ww.png
I get similar results with my general training on low intensity and then individual training on high. Seems to help develop attributes whilst keeping them sweet.

I get similar results with my general training on low intensity and then individual training on high. Seems to help develop attributes whilst keeping them sweet.

That is also true. However I am still in pre-season on my save so I have high and fitness for general training in pre-season.