Speedylad123

Reaction score
I'm currently Manchester United in my first save and around Febuary 2012 and i'm using the 'Road To Glory' training schedule. However, the majority off my players feel with match preparation, positional training, individual training and the scheduled training that it is too much and they want the workload to be reduced but I don't want to reduce it because there are certain players that are fine with it, i feel that the players that don't enjoy it won't reach their full potential and with all the training the scheduled training is around about 40%, I'm not quite sure what to do? Any help with training? or if match preparation is vital etc..

Also, they don't have time to tutor due to individual training:/

I get some player moaning sometime w=using my own schedules but 9/10 times I ignore it. My Barca save for example. Thiago constantly moans about his workload but I havent changed it yet his attributes continue to improve.

You could always create separate schedules with lesser workloads for the players that moan

That's what I was thinking but does anyone use match preparation? Mike Phelan suggests to put it as very high and i just think thats too much but he complains when its anything lower