jayk1982

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Manchester United. I'm in my 8th year as manager but I can't seem to get my youngsters to improve. For example, I had a 15 year old striker going back about 6 seasons ago who my assistant manager said has the potential to be one of the best players of hs generation. He had absolutley awesome stats for a 15 year old. 13 for finishing, 12 for dribbling and 12 for pace for example, but after 5 seasons, his stats hardly improved. His finishing went up to 15, dribbling about 14 and pace 14. His rating went from 4 stars (Potential to be a quality player), to 2.5 stars saying he's a decent player. My assistant manager advised to get rid when he was 21. I've now poached a right little beauty (Allbeit for £18mil). How do I get my youngster to improve? Sending them out on loan never seems to do the trick and I spend so much time on my training. Please help with this.... I wanna build the English version of Barca. My dream is to have 11 Englishman on the pitch but it never happens unless I buy. Before anyone says anything, I have state of the art youth facilites and training facilities. Help!!