Training + Youth facilities doesn't improve!

Reaction score
I need a little help here.. i tried to improve training facilities and the process bar starts normally.But when it end's nothing happens.its just a full bar and training facilities are not improve and i can't ask the board for another improvement.i can't upgrade my training facilities..any ideas??

Does the board trust you yet or agreed they would upgrade the facilities yet?
Which team are you managing?
Is the facilities fully upgraded?
Do you have the enough finances?

i asked to improve the youth facility aswel they said it would be done by 11.6.2011. when i got onto that date they said not enough funds and it was cancelled. but i dont get it because wouldnt they need the funds at when they start it not at the end. also i had 5 million in the bank and my financial control was 76%.

i asked to improve the youth facility aswel they said it would be done by 11.6.2011. when i got onto that date they said not enough funds and it was cancelled. but i dont get it because wouldnt they need the funds at when they start it not at the end. also i had 5 million in the bank and my financial control was 76%.
At the start they stated the estimated budget to improve the facilities and is it 5 million ++??

At the start they stated the estimated budget to improve the facilities and is it 5 million ++??

i dont remember was the estimated but it was defo under 5 mill and yhh. but also next season i was in the prem and i was making 2 mill - 2.5 mill a month profit and they still woudnt let me have it. dont matter now my save is corrupt :| just wonna no why they wouldnt upgrade it.

The board agreed to improve training facilities,i manage Panathinaikos AO and facilities are not fully upgraded...training facilities are "good" and youth facilities are "Excellent"..i just upgrade youth facilities with no problem,board agreed to improve it and a planning bar start process..when planning bar ends a progress bar starts to process,and when its done youth facilities have improve.buts its not the same with the training facilities bar...its stops at planning..

i dont remember was the estimated but it was defo under 5 mill and yhh. but also next season i was in the prem and i was making 2 mill - 2.5 mill a month profit and they still woudnt let me have it. dont matter now my save is corrupt :| just wonna no why they wouldnt upgrade it.
you have to check your balance.. if its minus you can't ugrade your facilities A "training facility upgrade CANCELLED for lack of funds" message appears to you.look out you balance and when you have enough money then start to improve your facilities

I have the same problem, I am 10 months past completion date, with 52 mil in the bank, but no upgrade. Is this a bug?

In my save with Dover, i have 2 training facilities on the boardroom screen one says 'completed' but nothing changed still adequete facilities, the next one the bar is full but it still says 'planning' really annoying, cos its affecting my rep and all my best players want to leave! money is not the issue, must be a bug

I am having the same problem, I have requested 1 training facility and 2 youth facilities, they have been granted and completed but no change to the facilities. Is it a bug or is there a way for it to be completed?
I have attached a screenshot.

Thanks

Has anyone having any luck with this!? i have had the same problem and it is driving me nuts! I am AFC Wibledon in the Premier League with a training rating of 3 silver stars!!

I have set my self the challenge of getting here with only British players, and now i cant get quality players in as they agree to a contract, and then pull out as they are "concerned with the training facilities" Grrrr. The bar is full, but still stays planning. I have youth facilities on the go aswell, and its seems that getting both youth and training facilities going at the same time sets this glitch off!? If i cant get it sorted i cant help but feel i have wated months!!

On a different note, I have just had a new stadium (having a 6K stadium in the Premier legue isnt much fun!) I now have a 17k (wwwoooooo!!) stadium after have attendence rating of 99% for the lat 6 seasons, but it still only gets 6K in!? i cant help but think this is another glitch... Not that SI will be bothewr fixing this as FM12 is out now!

Sorry, this turned into an accidental rant!! back to my original Q, Has any one had any luck with this!?

Thanks