Kaution

Reaction score
Newb question.

Where can you turn on the Training Attribute progress stuff on a player so it shows it next to your players stats on the main profile of the player? (shows up same or down)

hopefully someone gets what I'm talking about.

Go to any player in your squad, in the top right hand side it should say views, at the bottom it says 'show recent attribute changes' click that and wolla!

yeah there a lot of ''hidden'' things in fm just discovered the motivation thing during matches and its quite helpful knowing which players are nervous

I'm guessing he is talking about the motivation bit on the 3d match screen. Its on the dropdown menu in the top right of the screen - you can check how your players motivation is and that of your opponents along with other bits and pieces

I play 2d my computer is from 1955 so in 2d you go to your stats and top right you've got the possibility to switch between stats and motivation (plays confident, makes a decent match, boss of the midfield) you can also check opposition motivation (same thing really, just go top right)