crazyeyes

Reaction score
maybe a stupid question but is it wise to put players on heavy individual training

yeah i was guessing that so i would maybe just put your young players who would not play much, at the min ive got caulker ademilson and nem on heavy as they will prob be back up to the first team for first couple of seasons ( there the young players with most potencial who are not playing week in week out, the rest can go out on loan) also what about the under 18s should i put them all on it. Sorry this my last question, its taken me 6 hours starting this season (cant find the bit im looking for in the guides)

Younger players tire easier, and if they pick up injuries you may seriously limit their growth. Even if they are not playing much I wouldn't put them on heavy training for any extended period of time.

just one more question, lol!. im resorting back to my original tactic a flat four in midfield rather than pushing the wingers forward and trying to train welington nem in that position, how long does this take and does it affect his training

I think this varies depending on a hidden attribute (flexibility or adaptability I think it is called). Generally speaking the more he plays that position the more comfortable he will become. Unfortunately this means playing him in a position where he will be awkward at for several games before that position in your formation will not be a weakness (particularly defensively). Is he being trained as a CM or R/LM?

well im spurs i don,t really need central midfielders so yeah im training him as a right midfielder

If he is on the right (or the left for that matter) don't expect him to be much help defensively while awkward in that position. Positioning will be greatly affected!

That being said if you are playing as Spurs you may be better off finding someone who is already more comfortable in the role, as the quality of other teams in the Premier League will likely be able to expose that weakness with ease!

yeah well i can play douglas costa in that position allthough he is a duller green when moved back rather than the pushed forward position but then i suppose so would wellington nem too

maybe a stupid question but is it wise to put players on heavy individual training

I asked you kindly to make ONE thread for you only to ask all the little questions you wanted to ask, yet you completely disobey requests blindly

I have tried to be civil and assist you!

I can't reply to your email so this is what i was going to write... m8 no one has ever answered my question thats why i keep reposting it.. all my coaches (goalkeeper,fitness,reserves) teach the youth side and in my youths..ive got head of youth development i had no problem finding an under 18 manager and even an under 18 assistant manager....but my 2 just plain under 18 "coaches" peter suckling and chris ramsey icannot find replacements for them... hopefully this is in the right place.....

for Raiken.....

I can't reply to your email so this is what i was going to write... m8 no one has ever answered my question thats why i keep reposting it.. all my coaches (goalkeeper,fitness,reserves) teach the youth side and in my youths..ive got head of youth development i had no problem finding an under 18 manager and even an under 18 assistant manager....but my 2 just plain under 18 "coaches" peter suckling and chris ramsey icannot find replacements for them... hopefully this is in the right place.....

for Raiken.....

Youth Coaches.

Eiethr, you use the job center and put in an add or you can search your competitors ( like West Ham, etc, not Utd ) or you can approach a first team coach with the correct stats and offer him a good salary for being a U-18 coach. In all my saves, I have no problem what so ever findning really good youth coaches.

Mind you, I never have 5 star coaches all my categories like in previous editions. This year, FM is much more realistic, so if getting an average of between 4 and 4,5 stars, its actually superb.

yeah well ive sorta met up to that allthough 2 of my youth coaches are 3 and a half stars cause there not really good enough

Has anyone noticed if coaching courses are improving coaching stats or if it is merely a way to keep coaches a part of your staff happy?

yeah well ive sorta met up to that allthough 2 of my youth coaches are 3 and a half stars cause there not really good enough

Yeah. When looking at developing youngsters, there is no need to rush anyway since it will probably take you 2-4 seasons to get great prospects into the U-18 and by that time, you will have found 4 stars coaches for your U-18 as well.

This advice - to look at things longterm - is one that goes for everything. Dont rush things, dont use key highlights and dont ignore the player interaction. Try to play a season really slow and paying attention to the details. In time, you will see that things will become clear and you will learn by your misstakes.

As for future questions on different subjects, lets use this thread . Its normally for tactic and training questions but feel free to ask anything ( apart from techinqual issues) in there and me , Raikan and other users will try to answer you within 24 hours

Cheers
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...106296-i-have-small-question-thread-fm13.html

cheers well i seem to be getting this game mastered so there will prob not be many more questions, just one more question is it worth buying fernando llorente on free and what is he like

cheers well i seem to be getting this game mastered so there will prob not be many more questions, just one more question is it worth buying fernando llorente on free and what is he like

Looks at his stats and PPMs ( might need some scouting). Then think about if he fits into your approach. I Nthe scouting report, also pay attention to if your scout says something negative about his personality, like if he is likely to have a hard time settling in a new country etc.