zaid 92

Reaction score
Hi guys,

if I set general training to attacking, would that have an impact on the training for a individual persona's role training.

So for example, I have Mangala' individual focus on central defender. My general training for the squad is attacking. Does that mean that just attacking would be trained on or both?

Thanks

genral training focuses on overall team attributes though so if you want to work on your teams attacking abilities then fine. General training doesnt necessary increase attacking attributes for individual players. What you need to ask yourself is do you want the best outta your players or just the team overall. If you want the team to be trained eveywhere, i'd suggest you put general training on balanced (low intensity), shift the slider to 20% and give individual training focus a heavy intensity. You can keep match training to attacking movement to train team to attack before matches of defensive positioning, etc based on opponents. This way your players develop attributes well.You can keep Mangal on central defender training to improve a lot of stats. You can also decide to improve specific portions you feel need drastic changes as well. Your choice but a heavy intensit works well. Try this.