Keith Ang

Reaction score
Not too sure about where to post questions about training but here goes nothing.
When u see a report from your coaches or scouts that says the player "Should be in the gym working on his overall athleticism" does it mean we should train the player to improve his strength?stamina?balance? Agility? Kinda confuse
And when u have a player who is unhappy about his training because he feels there's too much of it, do u reduce his load or do u stick to it and reduce the general or match training to say average or below that

BUMP. The same question. Players complain about too much individual training. I don't know how to ease that.

Players with low professionalism tend to complain more about too much training. As long as they're only training for a role and additional focus I don't lighten their load. I might do it if they're also training for a PPM.

His overall athleticism can be most of the physical stats as I understand it. A quick look at his stats should make it clear which stats needs working on though.

I usually never listen to my coaches and their advices. You are the boss so you should know what to train to your individuals. I never reduce the heavy workload for youngsters when they complaining about it. However it could end up with injuries but I take that risk for their future development. When an experienced player is unhappy about training or lack of training I do change the way of it.