Training?

ajw

Reaction score
What do people here do with training, if anything? I'm mainly thinking about youth ones here because I've started a game with Utd obviously they have an abundance of youngsters, some of which can become very good. Are there certain aspects of training or even certain schedules that people will change or that normally work to make players, specifically younger ones with potential? Or do people just sack it off? :p

Depends if I cba creating one. I usually wait a few months into my game and then do one if i feel like it :D

yeah i usually just auto assign, never get as good effects as i do if i try setting one up

I have set up ones for attack midfield and defence and alocated each to the strengths required.
Are you saying this makes no difference?

no mate it makes one **** of a difference, best to use them with good coaches though i think. I have like 9 or 10 different schedules for different positions and the same for youth.

What kind of stuff do ya use for your youth NUSean, cos obviously if ya have things to heavy they can tire or get injured or whatever

my youth schedules are basically exactly the same as my main ones, just toned down to a reasonable workload. but i do have a bit extra strength and aerobic in the youth cos its better to get physical stats up while theyre young and technical ones can be done wen theyre a bit older

Alright cheers for that, il try tweaking them a bit. I don't think I'll create many, if any, first team ones cos I am Man U :p

I sometimes just steal Tug's training from internet...but normally don't do any different training at all.

I found making a training schedule to be a great success, sometimes it looked disappointingly on their stats as a lot of them unwanted skills for that role drop significantly.

I would suggest to make one for each position, like you said apply the different training abilities to each players role to benefit them most. Mine worked but i think i got bored of that game :>

GL With the Schedule.