priceyboy90

Reaction score
Hi im new to the game and was just wondering if anyone has any decent training setups to get best out of players ?? cheers

I use the default training program apart from preseason, when I go heavy on the strength and aerobics, light on the skills. I do this up until a week before my first league game.

Tugs training from FM08 works great with FM09 cant upload them on here so i'll give you a link,

http://www.freewebs.com/tugstraining

he is however working on a new one for 09 but it'll tell you that on this page anyway

to use it.

1 download
2 unrar
3 place it in schedules in you sportsinteractive folder of mydocuments
4 edit training/import

ta da *waves hands in tommy cooper fashion*

tugs training now has a 2009 training schedule on his website

Hi there,

I'm using the training i already used on fm2008 and it's working fine. I use specific heavy training for every position. Some injuries on the get go, but after that everithing ok. My youngster are progressing at good rate.

Just to say SLB ROCKS!! HEHE

RIght, Diabo Vermelho :)?

About the training, you should assign each trainer to the task he performs better

Yep. Diabo Vermelho. i´m not a member... but "Diabos Vermelhos" are an official SLB supporters group...

Yep, i have one trainer for each task and all of the training classes at top star rating... i've spend a lot of money on the two first seasons to let go of the bad coaches... but has payed off. i've got Chrisantus at age 19 now and he has progressed a lot... :) as all of my youngsters...