ytguy

Reaction score
Never really worked at it, does it make a big difference to the growth of your players?

I normally just buy the best coaches and players witht he best potential and they turn out well enough.

Is there a beginners guide around, or can some of you give me some tips?

It´s crucial to get the most out of your young talents.
There are plenty of training schedules for download in the download section.

I personally use SK's training but there are other that seem to be giving great results such as Dunc's, Nealls and Ian C's to mention a few.

with good training you will get the best out of your players. the youngsters in your team will also develop a lot faster.

@mccollio09 does it mean, every notch should be in notch 8,14 and 20 ?
I still got confuse about that :S

@mccollio09 does it mean, every notch should be in notch 8,14 and 20 ?
I still got confuse about that :S
Drag one of the sliders back as far to the left as it will go. Now tap the right arrow key. That is one 'notch'.

Drag one of the sliders back as far to the left as it will go. Now tap the right arrow key. That is one 'notch'.

yeah, I know it mate. there's 25 notch, right ?
I just curious how to make a good training for every role ( Advanced Forward, Sweeper Keeper, etc ). I was read too many thread about sliders, CA/PA and many more theory about this but still struggle very much.

I think there are 20. I'm not 100% sure though. I haven't played FM in a couple of weeks ;)

Never really worked at it, does it make a big difference to the growth of your players?

I normally just buy the best coaches and players witht he best potential and they turn out well enough.

The training and the tutoring of youths are the most important things to do if you want your player to get better (this is what I think:). if you have genie scout you will see that the potential ability of one player grows if his determination grows, and to grow determination you need to tutor the player. For example I play with Liverpool and I have tutored Martin Kelly with Jamie Carragher. Kelly not only have had his determination from 14 to 18 upgraded but also he improved his marking, tackling, agility, heading etc. Also I have put Kelly on a training regime and gave him individual training. In the end of the season my assistant gave me a report for the training in the past year and he was the player with biggest improvement. Since then I do this to every youngster, and there is great improvement.

However the training is important because, some players need different sort of trainings. Example, the attackers don't need goalkeeping etc, so as other player that is why the training is important in the game.

same here mate

Sorry for late reply. Basically, you never need to go any higher than 20 notches on anything, they've just put it that far up so that there's room for error. I've got everything figured about training now, but the one thing you can never tell (so far as I know) is how far to go to get peak training with the overall workload. I guess that just depends on the player you're working on. If he gets unhappy or starts picking up training related injuries, it's too high.