yousuf

Reaction score
Any suggestions on best training schedules for first team and youth team

Google: 'Tug's Training' or 'Darkstarr Training'.

Both are popular options, try each and see which gives your team the best results.

Yeah, been using Tugs in every team I manage. It's a very good training regime :D

Don't mean to sound like a ****** but wat is "tugs" training and how do i get my players to train like that??

Thanks it works okay but i can't seem to get the right formation and tactics now!!!

whats used to oopen this as i downloaded it but nothingon my computer to open the file up with?

I am using Tugs training but progress isnt good as i expected... What could be wrong?

which software can open it mate.. i can't download it.. when i clik i exist with (find save cancel)... should i choose save???

I am using Tugs training but progress isnt good as i expected... What could be wrong?

I've been using it for 2 seasons now with Leeds, and i didn't really get any progress until about halfway through the second season, when some of my younger first team players starting coming on strong and improving considerably (Delph in particular).

I found that the key was using your coaches efficiently - I completely changed my coaching staff and now have 8 coaches that are being used for their 2 highest attributes, some doing 1 assignment and some doing 2 assignments. The coaches workloads are all light, and the training is between 5 and 7 stars.