Traits, what youth players should learn..

Dazu

Reaction score
My players, basically I play a narrow 4-1-2-2-1 (using Central players) and the fullbacks push out wide, I created my tactics so my AMCs are shadow strikers and are my main sources of goals.

Mata is genuinely AMAZING for me and after selling RvP I've picked up an amazing player within Berardi, considering I'm in 2018 he's pretty much maturing as well as Januzaj is.

My striker is a False-Nine so I'm not entirely sure what sort of method to teach Berardi, should I have him play a sort of playmaker striker role with the False-Nine by having him in the channels and sending killer passes such and such, I'm not sure and I'd like to seek advice as this is my first long term career in a while that I aim to play out till FM15 is out and about.

I then have Januzaj to rotate with Rodriguez, Mata and Lamela, I'm aware I have too much talent for this position (which is a typical fault within Manchester United unfortunately) who play as my shadow strikers. Mata has proven this tactic to work because he's working wonders in this position. I'd say he averages a goal a game right now.

My midfielders are Ball winners. I'm playing with Vidal and Fellaini, Strootman or Kovacic and they're very good at getting the ball to play it up towards my front trio who just score as if it's a 5 a side football.

Now here's where we get to the Defensive midfield position.. Kroos is an ABSOLUTE rock for me in the halfback position, he passes so well and gets the ball around that he'll be in that position until a regen breaks into my first team, considering I've picked up what I believe to be an amazing prospect from Arsenal (I may have poached a few from there hehe..) I'm feeling a massive playmaker role is in order for here, maybe taking some traits from my coach Ronaldinho!

I love ball playing centre backs, my pairing of Evans and Jones has pretty much left Smalling and Gustavo Henrique on the shelf! Gustavo Henrique gets play time when I have matches I'm confident of winning and Blackett is proving a solid contender for regular rotation too!

My fullbacks are also Complete wing backs, they aim to get forward all the time and I'm feeling a trait of knocking the ball past the defender and such would be great for them too?

And I'm aiming to get De Gea to be another Neuer, just be crazy and boss my half of the pitch!

Any suggestions would be great, if you'd like a look at my tactics I'm happy to share. They work very well and manage to score consistently whilst not giving too many chances!

I would love to se ss of Your tactic and also I would like to try it so if it's not too much of a bother could You upload Your tactic? Thanks M8

mostly what i do when training players is...

GK-Goalkeeper
LB/RB-Full Back
CB-centre back
CM-Box To Box
AMC-Treq
Striker-Complete forward

with tutoring stats should improve then after a season or 2 of that train them of things they need training on like if you have a 17 year old CM who is a DLP train him B2B for a few year then train him DLP then just do little things like off the ball,passing.tekkers.first touch and strength.

Make sure you use Tutoring!!!

mostly what i do when training players is...

GK-Goalkeeper
LB/RB-Full Back
CB-centre back
CM-Box To Box
AMC-Treq
Striker-Complete forward

with tutoring stats should improve then after a season or 2 of that train them of things they need training on like if you have a 17 year old CM who is a DLP train him B2B for a few year then train him DLP then just do little things like off the ball,passing.tekkers.first touch and strength.

Make sure you use Tutoring!!!
So should I be sending them out on loan? Or would a key part of their development be tutoring?