transfer advice-chelsea

Blueboi5

Reaction score
i just finished my first season has chelsea and i have 65 million to spend and i need a new striker because vanger love and cardozo havent perform well like i have been told in other thread. also do u think i should get another centre midfielder i already have essien and lampard.

help me on another good striker and midfielder if u think i k need to

Try to snap up Robinho from Man City and as Midfielder try to get Fabregas from Arsenal.
If not, buy Aguero from Atl. Madrid and take De La Pena from R.Madrid, or Xavi from Barcelona.

Benzema all the way, might have 2 pay 27 + but he's worth every penny mate!

Edgar Barreto or Ignacio Camacho in midfield. And if you've just finished your first season get Bojan on a free.

nice, camacho is a real wonderkid, as a defensive midfielder you could get miguel veloso not that expensive...
striker? benzema

Terminate Lampards contract and get Seyfo Soley on free, perfect replacements

V.LOVE is the best striker on verson9.3 he scored 58 in all compertition for my man utd side in the first season

Gonzalo Higuain Banged In 54 Goals In 47 Games For Me And I Was Man.City Easily The Best Striker On The Game

get Rossi up front form villereall and go for either Lucho Gonzalez or moutinho for the centre

You could pick up balotelli as well as he will get about 25 goals a season and he's very versatile

Last edited:
Jimmy Briand should cost under 10 million, not sure what he costs in second season though. And Fernando Lorente both have been goal scorers for me.

Buy Augero(around 40) or Hulk (14mill)
Got them both and im unbeating with chelsea in the premier league in like 60 games:)

I laughed when i read the title, why would you need transfer advice for Chelsea? You can buy whoever you want you get so much money.

get juninho pernambucano from lyon for about 3mill. he is amazing for my liverpool team and he iz my top scorer after 7 games with 4 and also has a few assists

I laughed when i read the title, why would you need transfer advice for Chelsea? You can buy whoever you want you get so much money.

On the other side, managing a team that asks to win everything requires the best, which are already in other big teams so it isn't that easy.