Reaction score
Im in January 1st season with Benfica and my board just give me 10M for transfers I was wondering if I keep this money until beggining of the second season, lets say that i get 40M for title challange will they just add me 30M or I will have 40M + 10M= 50M

Could invest it into your Wage Budget. Just a thought.

In my experiences, They just add to what you have saved.

OK thank you guys so if I adjust the slider so I have no money but 675k p/w I will have bigger wage budget to start 2nd season?

Pretty sure your wage budget will be determined by your season expectations, so that also does not stack, personally, if you've got 10mil and dont have wage problems at the moment, either spend to cover weak spot in team or even invest in some upcoming youth players.

I may not be correct, personal experience with game i've seen is this. (H)

your club should use that £10m as part of your new transfer budget as it will stop them loaning out or spending unnecassary cash...

wage budgets will increase when you put the money from TB into wages, however this will not be the new set WB, it will adjust accordingly with the slider...

if you dont need to spend it, save it, gain interest through your wage budget and in turn you might even end up getting a larger transfer budget come the start of the new season due to this...