Ronarch

Reaction score
My case is :
I planned to sign a player with initial payment of 2M and monthly installation of totally 14M in 12 months.
I have a transfer budget of around 5M.
Why does it still say I don't have enough fund to complete the transfer and force me to cancel or delay the transfer?

I don't understand why. Unless there is a difference between my fund and my transfer budget.
Since it says I don't have enough fund.

I appreciate any kind support or answer.

My case is :
I planned to sign a player with initial payment of 2M and monthly installation of totally 14M in 12 months.
I have a transfer budget of around 5M.
Why does it still say I don't have enough fund to complete the transfer and force me to cancel or delay the transfer?

I don't understand why. Unless there is a difference between my fund and my transfer budget.
Since it says I don't have enough fund.

I appreciate any kind support or answer.

Try spreading the 14M over 48 months and see if it lets you, they will then take into account future revenue and funds etc and hopefully that will work.

When you pay over X amount of months I think it takes into account the funds of your football club to see if you can afford continuing those payments until you'v paid it off.

Let me know how it goes.

You don't have enough because you NEED to have all the money already in your budget, regardless of when you gotta pay it.

If you wanna stretch your budget, instead of having monthly installations of 14M in 12 months, try putting that 14M into variables like "after certain league appearances".

You pay 25% upfront, which would put it around 4.8m, you then pay another mil over the first month which is then 5.8mil which you can't afford.
That plus wages, signing on bonus and any other little things will add another million or so.

But for whoever said you need to have all the money you don't, just need enough to cover the transfer fee, 25% and the first installment.

Not exact btw, just around what I've noticed.
People have said in four year deals you need to have enough to cover the first year of it too, so again whatever you pay upfront and 25%

Last edited:
You pay 25% upfront, which would put it around 4.8m, you then pay another mil over the first month which is then 5.8mil which you can't afford.
That plus wages, signing on bonus and any other little things will add another million or so.

But for whoever said you need to have all the money you don't, just need enough to cover the transfer fee, 25% and the first installment.

Not exact btw, just around what I've noticed.
People have said in four year deals you need to have enough to cover the first year of it too, so again whatever you pay upfront and 25%

Singing on bonuses and other fees in the players contract don't come out of the transfer budget.

But you do have to have the money for the first 12 months! And I wouldn't use the money over any months anyway - It just makes the game unrealistic and over long-term it just wrecks your finances! :)