AndrewOsborn

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently decided to quit my current saved game and start over fresh again from scratch, and for some reason because i have restarted my game that FM have decided to automatically update me with their new game patch. I have noticed that when i pick a team to manage for example, Everton, Norwich etc have got a starting transfer budget of £0 which i find extremely odd. I was prepared to continue with having no starting transfer budget as i thought it had been updated for a reason to make it abit more harder for players, but then i noticed that when you pick your season expectations at the start, that it don't matter what i achieved wherever it would be to Qualify for champions league or win the premier league that i never got any money for it and i always had £0 transfer budget no matter what i achieved.

Can anybody please tell me if the game is supposed to be like this or if there is a solution for this?

Thanks

Andrew

When you start a new game, after choosing your nations on the next screen there is the "advanced options" there is an option "allow first season transfer budgets" make sure you haven't accidently unchecked this