StevenM92

Reaction score
Hello, im currently in my 6th season with everton and i still have 51mill transfer budget coming towards the end of the season and in previous seasons ive usually spent it but this season my squads top class so theres no need, so my question is where will this 51mill go if i dont use it, will it go into my balance or what? balance is only 10mill, so i was wondering if they could use it to pay some of the loan off that everton have? ive currently got it down to 87million in debt & when i took over it was 100 and something cant mind exactly! cheers.

Hello, im currently in my 6th season with everton and i still have 51mill transfer budget coming towards the end of the season and in previous seasons ive usually spent it but this season my squads top class so theres no need, so my question is where will this 51mill go if i dont use it, will it go into my balance or what? balance is only 10mill, so i was wondering if they could use it to pay some of the loan off that everton have? ive currently got it down to 87million in debt & when i took over it was 100 and something cant mind exactly! cheers.

You have to put the transfer budget to the wage budget for it to affect your finances.

It won't go anywhere, because you don't actually have £51m. If you were to spend that money, you balance would be -£41m, not still £10m. Put it into your wage budget and you will get abit of interest on it, but not alot and that is it.

Yeah i have it in the wage budget forgot to say lol, in that case i wont spend it, hard enough with evertons debt already without adding to it lol. Thanks Guys.

been sitting with a wage budget of 3.2 mill and i only use 1mill