mnk26

Reaction score
Playing as Sochaux in the Ligue 1, first season is almost over and I have still about 1 mil left to spend, but no targets I can buy for that cheap. I have several transfer targets for next season that will cost more. I am assuming I will get a decent transfer budget next season since I have performed well above the board's expectations in every regard (status is Untouchable). I have also gained a pretty solid profit for this season, since I mostly sold players and bought free agents as replacements.
My question is should I spend my meager transfer budget now anyways, or will it carry over to next season?

I dunno about it carrying over but you may as well just save it and get someone better when you get a bit more money.

You could always pay any transfers over 48 month installments, technically quadrupling your transfer budget. Just remember that these will still need to be paid regardless and will come out of any future funds.

Yes I know about 48 month installments, but for the more expensive players I have tried to sign with that this season I still can't because their salary demands are too high, so I still really need a higher overall budget anyway.
I'll just wait till next season I guess, only 8 more games

Last edited:
I've played as Sochaux, so I should have the most knowledge.

I was also untouchable, I finished 6th and won the Europa League, and I got around 10million Euros for the second season.

I'd save it. Depending where you have finished and competitions you are in, you can attract good talent to add to Martin and Boudebouz, as well as the good youth products like Rousillion and Peybernes.