Transfer budget when editing a database goes back to -1 HELP

Dannyborofogg

Reaction score
hi everyone, im just using my data editor and i have come across a problem. When i try changing my transfer budget on my created team it just goes back to -1. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Save your financial changes straight away without changing screens.The real time editor is far easier to use though.

How much are you trying to give yourself? you wont be able to give yourself more than about 80 million i think.Just tick the suger daddy or better still download the real time editor the you will be able to give yourself 900 mil while your playing.

ok well i tried giving myself 100m, ok i will try the sugar daddy thing, i dont use the real time editor because i can never get it to work for some reason.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

it still dont seem 2 b working even if i give myself like 2m, and what does the sugar daddy do

It turns your chairman a tycoon owner,like abramovich

oh right i see, im still having the same problem but when i download the real editor thingy it says it cant work because the languages arn't in this division or something.