baxter51

Reaction score
Is there an update on transfer budgets since the transfer update? If so has anyone got a list for the premier league?

Newcastle start with 3 mill which is a load of bollocks, they had 30 mill to spend in January and they spent about 16-18 mill, so where does this 3 mill come from when it should be at least 12-14 mill, reminds me of FM 2011-2012 budget thats well out of context.

Newcastle start with 3 mill which is a load of bollocks, they had 30 mill to spend in January and they spent about 16-18 mill, so where does this 3 mill come from when it should be at least 12-14 mill, reminds me of FM 2011-2012 budget thats well out of context.

Whats the wage budget to accommodate the new players wages though?

just over 800.000 and they currently spending over 700.00

Started as Swansea, started with 15 mill, spent all that, ask the board to buy the stadium, upgrade youth and training facilities and they agreed to all of them :eek:

Started as Swansea, started with 15 mill, spent all that, ask the board to buy the stadium, upgrade youth and training facilities and they agreed to all of them :eek:

Have they made michu any better?

Finishing is 16 and a lot of his mental stats have improved and he's worth 12 mill

im thinking of starting with swansea, they got a good gk and defense, and michu is good.

but the midfield etc is rubbish.

How much does Arsenal have in the bank ? Hope its 123m, lol jk

im thinking of starting with swansea, they got a good gk and defense, and michu is good.

but the midfield etc is rubbish.

They've got a class midfield. They have Britton, de Guzman, dyer, Hernandez and Ki.

was just about to say the same thing

britton only has mental stats
de guzman is good but only got him for a year
dyer is just pace
hernandez is a slower but slightly better technical version of dyer
ki is ok

britton only has mental stats
de guzman is good but only got him for a year
dyer is just pace
hernandez is a slower but slightly better technical version of dyer
ki is ok

well I have to disagree, britton is a very good defensive midielder on top of his mental stats passing 16 tackling 15 and has good physical stats too.

Ki is very good so is hernandez, dyer isn't just pace he has pretty decent mental stats too will get better too once he hits his peak in a few years.

Its your save mate so its up to you but swansea have a very good midfield especially when you consider michu can pplay there too and he is now a beast

well I have to disagree, britton is a very good defensive midielder on top of his mental stats passing 16 tackling 15 and has good physical stats too.

Ki is very good so is hernandez, dyer isn't just pace he has pretty decent mental stats too will get better too once he hits his peak in a few years.

Its your save mate so its up to you but swansea have a very good midfield especially when you consider michu can pplay there too and he is now a beast

yes but britton, whats 16 passing with 10 creavity and whats 15 tackling with 10 strength?

same with ki, he has a few key stats that are low that let him down.

but, swansea last year was my favourite save, but they had scott sinclair and joe allen then....

They have well an truly damaged the effectiveness of the first transfer window by messing up every epl teams budgets. a joke.

yes but britton, whats 16 passing with 10 creavity and whats 15 tackling with 10 strength?

same with ki, he has a few key stats that are low that let him down.

but, swansea last year was my favourite save, but they had scott sinclair and joe allen then....

But Britton is a DEEP lying playmaker meaning he doesn't contribute excessively to attacking play and is a reliable player to pass the ball back to. And his great decision attributes are more valuable.

Ki is young and with some training he becomes a great backup. Yes you need a first team midfielder but calling swansea s midfield rubbish is a bit to far.