zaid 92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if nothing is spent transfers wise (as in purchases) will that money carry on into the 2nd season as well as some prize money you receive?

Thanks

Zaid

Yes and no, you'll likely get a higher transfer budget but don't expect to get what you had in the first window plus what you'd likely get in the second.

Ah right, i get you.

I was just wondering because in the first season as Man Utd, you get i think 12m budget for choosing the title challenge expectations. of course that aint enough to get a much needed midfielder. so was thinking if i try and finish as high up as i can in ever competition a large budget should be available

dont worry to much cos after a while thay will give you more plus you could allways sell some 1

always find 1st transfer window a pain in the *** to sell in

You got 75m for Rooney? That is utterly ridiculous and outstanding. If I were Man U, even I would sell him for that much. Not to mention you free up his wages as well! That's a coup! Using that money you could probably get Lewandowski plus a couple of other outstanding players.

You got 75m for Rooney? That is utterly ridiculous and outstanding. If I were Man U, even I would sell him for that much. Not to mention you free up his wages as well! That's a coup! Using that money you could probably get Lewandowski plus a couple of other outstanding players.

Dollars though, not pounds or euros =P But yeah, that actually was a boost. And it wasn't 75 Million in one go;; 21 Million at once, and rest over 48 months.