forzajuve101

Reaction score
Just finished my first season with Juventus, winning Serie A, Europa League, Italian Cup and my best 11 that included loanees Quagliarella, Pepe, Aquilani, Motta, I have received a modest but low transfer budget in order to rebuild a team that just completed the treble and I am looking to spend it well but how can I with 4 key players of my x11 gone. In the first season my only transfers were Neymar, who I am retraining as AML and Dodo as a wingback.

I am pretty much looking or two CBs to cover Bonucci and Chiellini, a starting RWB, a central midfielder with great attacking qualities, and a starting striker as Iaquinta and Amauri are on the chopping block. Do I stand a chance in repeating the three trophies or will my board understand that I will need to time to rebuild the squad?

I have just started a save with Juve but am thinking against it, due to the 4 players you just mentioned, and the arranged fee for them is abit pricey. May give Juve a miss and go for AC or Napoli...

I would really like to know how to fix that problem, currently playing with them & not looking forward to the second season if I can't find suitable replacements for those guys.

well if you have min 10 mill money you can search another player like,ansaldi barnetta(it's not so good but it's much better than using your reserve player,or just loan that player again(maybe you just can have loaning 2 of that 4 player(motta,aquilani,pepe,quagliarela)