Elvy

Reaction score
I was thinking of an idea where all the teams in a Nation's football league system would be put under a permanent transfer embargo so all clubs would be wholy reliant on their Youth System. Is this possible to do through the Editor or the FMRTE?

Thanks.

You could do it manually to each club using the same file which contains Chelsea's embargo, I'd imagine

Would say Editor but not sure how to do it myself as never done it

you can definately do it on fmrte, but you'd have to do it to each team yourself which would take some time

you can give teams a transfer embargo for as long as you want, you set the date for the embargo to end... this isn't permanent but you can set embargo to end, say, in 100 years - are you going to get that far into the game? probably not, so its as good as permanent

you can do it on FMRTE and maybe the editor,i would have to check though

Love the Idea by the way

If you do it on FMRTE you have to do it for every team not just every premier league team etc, you go to finances and it says transfer embargo at the bottom

Thanks everyone, I decided to do it in the Brazilian League and have put a transfer embargo on every club until the Year 3000! Will be interesting to see how it goes, the only thing that worries me is the idea of the very best players leaving to European clubs and not being able to replace them with good enough players, but I'll see how it goes!