Transfer fail.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc2datop

Reaction score
OK, I'm West Ham, January 2014. I'm 3rd in the league with a game in hand, in EURO cup knockout stages, League Cup final, still in FA cup. My two main strikers are Mauro Zarate (when not injured) and Lukaku. I recieved a bid for Lukaku, who is ripping it up, of about 3/4 of his value. Of course, this was rejected. Now Lukaku is unhappy because I wouldn't allow this bid. FROM BURNLEY! Am I missing something here?

Thats a joke!

they only usually become unhappy when you are approached by a bigger club

just keep him playing etc his unhappiness will change

I am, Burnley are 11th, and failing. Last time I played them it was 6-0, Lukaku got himself 4 goals :) Just some wierd thing I guess

intresting fact for you here 2 years ago burnley trailed lukaku
and did well
but when it came to a contract
..... Burnley couldnt afford his demands

intresting fact for you here 2 years ago burnley trailed lukaku
and did well
but when it came to a contract
..... Burnley couldnt afford his demands

That's not true.

Another interesting fact, I play Burnley in the FA cup 6th round :) gunna get some vengence for unsettling my key players grrrrrr

Next time they offer just make a demand for cash you know they cant afford. More often than not the player wont mind because you negotiated.

Last edited:
Next time they offer just make a demand for cash you know they cant afford. More often than not the player wont mind because you negotiated.

sounds good will try that. I doubt there will be anymore problemss, Lukaku is over it and scoring regularly now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.