joehaisman

Reaction score
when you want to sign a player you have to pay way over the odds, but then wehn you want to sell no1 wants to buy or you get such a small amount ?!?

So Frustrating. oO)

True though, incredibly frustrating. Can't comment too well on Fm11 but it's certainly the case for Fm10!

The transfer bug was partially fixed by the 11.2 patch and subsequent 11.2.1 hotfix, it's still not perfect, but much better than before. I advise patching your game if you haven't already.

11.3 is imminent, and it's arrival should fix this problem according to suggested changelists that I've seen.

The player you want to buy is probably not for sale, hence you having to pay over the odds for his services.
The player you want to sell is not wanted anymore so clubs will try to get that player for as cheap as possible. This is the way of the world unfortunatley but it happens in the real life, Rafael Van Der Vaart from Real Madrid to Tottenham being the perfect example.

The player you want to buy is probably not for sale, hence you having to pay over the odds for his services.
The player you want to sell is not wanted anymore so clubs will try to get that player for as cheap as possible. This is the way of the world unfortunatley but it happens in the real life, Rafael Van Der Vaart from Real Madrid to Tottenham being the perfect example.

This is true, but the fees in the game are very poor representations of this.

This is true, but the fees in the game are very poor representations of this.

I wouldnt say all fees are over the top. Some are and I agree that 100mil for Fabregas from Arsenal and 75mil for Chellini from Juve are ludicrous. But I have recently signed Dani Alves for 6mil from Barca after he had a argument with Guardiola and this for me is cheap so its swings and roundabouts.

I wouldnt say all fees are over the top. Some are and I agree that 100mil for Fabregas from Arsenal and 75mil for Chellini from Juve are ludicrous. But I have recently signed Dani Alves for 6mil from Barca after he had a argument with Guardiola and this for me is cheap so its swings and roundabouts.

Have you patched your game? That's classic transfer bug, and isn't very realsitic. Even if a player want's to leave, top clubs still get big money for him, ie C. Ronaldo and Torres, even Carroll.

It always happens on my games, somethin SI needs to sort out.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Johnny Hayes is pretty good.

Have you patched your game? That's classic transfer bug, and isn't very realsitic. Even if a player want's to leave, top clubs still get big money for him, ie C. Ronaldo and Torres, even Carroll.

I play through Steam mate

I find it funny when I go and try and buy Essien £174 Million and Wilshere £102 Million. Slightly OTT.

To increase the value of your player sales, increase their sale value, leave it for a week or two, and then offer them out to different clubs. Generally, you'll get less for older players though. I sold Taufic Guarch, who was valued at 2.5m for 8m by using this method.
I hope this helps.