Taral

Reaction score
Going throught some of FM stories I often see large transfer (and loan) fees which "the storytellers" recieve from other clubs? How is it possible? When I sell players I only get money lower than the player value, what do I do wrong?

Well, do you transfer list the player, or offer him? If you do that, they will offer you **** money. I just use a player and if he performes, transfer offers come. For example, in my Arsenal save Park, who is a mediocre player banged 7 assists and 6 goals in 13 apps and I got a 9 mil euros offer from TSKA Moskow in summer 2012. When I tried to offer him in january 2012, the best I got was 6 mil in 48 months.

So I shouldn't offer players? And what's with putting them on the transfer list? Should I do that and just wait for the right offer to come?

So I shouldn't offer players? And what's with putting them on the transfer list? Should I do that and just wait for the right offer to come?

I offer players all the time and people buy them, sometimes for less, but sometimes I offer them for more than their value and clubs pay it. They just need to be playing well and good players really. Clubs wont pay over to odds for your reserves and stuff

It depends really, the best time to sell a player is when they're "wanted", but that generally only happens when the player is on form so if you want to get massive offers for your players you need to sell the ones doing well!

Offering out players is fine, but I'd really only use on deadwood that I'm desperate to get rid of (i.e High wages squad players), otherwise just be patient and somebody will come calling sooner or later.

I sometimes offer a player to clubs but don't transfer list them at high prices when they are wanted and get a good price. I had a 29 year old regen valued at about 25million wanted by 2-3 clubs and offered him for £60million and Barca offered £48.5million.

So what would you call a "reasonable" for example for Anderson or Park Ji-Sung from Man United (I mean bigger than their value)? And also - what do you do when your player asks you to pay him until the end of his contract in his new club, or even rejects the offer because of smaller salary?

I wouldnt offer Anderson or Park for much more than their value, cant imagine them being in demand to be honest....If you want to get rid of a player and he ask you to pay him until his contract is up, just do it. That is if you really want him off your books?

I don't like it, I believe it's some kind of blackmailing. I can't imagine something like that happens in real life.

So do you know any players you would get much more for?

I don't like it, I believe it's some kind of blackmailing. I can't imagine something like that happens in real life.

Don't be silly, this happens all the time in real life.

Well any regen you have developed, who is playing well and at a fairly young age. That seems to be a good formula more often than not, the younger the player the more often you can get more for them. There are always people who might bang in 30 goals aged 29 and Man City will pay whatever for them lol!

In terms of real players, again the younger ones and if they have have been performing and playing regularly. Willian is a player I also sell for a profit and Sigurdsson usually too. Alberto Paloschi has made me rather wealthy a few times too. Depends who you are managing though, Im just plucking names out of thin air from my own experiences

I wouldnt offer Anderson or Park for much more than their value, cant imagine them being in demand to be honest....If you want to get rid of a player and he ask you to pay him until his contract is up, just do it. That is if you really want him off your books?

I offer Anderson for 20m and Park Ji sung 11.25m at the start of the first transfer window, and always they sell, park is bought for 11.25m by PSG and anderson is offered 15m by both Arsenal and Malaga