Transfer Help...

Licantropo

Reaction score
Hey guys

Been playing quite alot now - just signed aguero for my Liverpool Team... But I think that was a bit waste of money already having Love, Torres and Cardozo..

Oh well, the question... My players have done sooo good - Love-Torres-Cardozo scorede like 80-100 goals each season until now..

But I can't seem to get an offers and you're describing?

Every time I wish to sell a player, I have to trasferlist him and offer him to clubs...

The only other player, that clubs bid on is Carrico and Joe Mattock - and that's like very low offers like 3,6 and 5 mil...

How do you get those big offers like 20-30 mil? Are you listing your players? Setting their asking price high? Or unspecified? Or am I just unlucky?

I had santa cruz for blackburn and he was valued at 9mil and i set a price for 17 mil and sold him for that just try setting a high asking price but not to high and then i suppose you should just have to wait then people should offer

I usually offer players if i want to offload them.

Usually it's the players i don't want to sell which get offers. They're usually the 1's valued around 11 mil or so which you can get offers of around 20+mil.

The likes of Torres etc, people won't bother because of how expensive they are .. plus if they're dedicated to the club then the AI on mine doesn't bother offering for them.

Always had offers for the likes of Babel and Kuyt, but never for the likes of Torres and Gerrard.