fm1063

Reaction score
how do i make sure there are no transfers in januray and summer?

i know for summer set no transfer budgets but....?

many thanks,

FM1063 :wub:(K)

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

anyone help??

has anyone actually got any answers because i want to do a story but... i need help

i asked a similar question like last week
the only way i found was to holiday till january
then take over all clubs in the league
holiday all till the time you want
resign from them all
then FMRTE the table and managers back

Start a game and load sweeden or a league like that aswell even if you dont plan on ever playing there. Set the game start date after August and thenj click no transfer budgets in 1st window.This will make it impossible for any team to sign anybody until the following summer.

steves idea is way better and quicker than mine:)
where were you when i made a thread about a the same problem:p

i will get straight onto this thanks

Your welcome mate,you wont get the first few games of the season but at least youll have the same squads until the end of the season. Let me know if it works as i havnt done it personally but it makes logical sense. :)

i sort of understand steves idea but i also dont?? ;/

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

ooohhh.. never mind i understand now thanks i will do this straight away steve thanks alot

if you start the game at a date after the summer windows shut (ie august) then the first window is january
and once you untick first window budgets your good to go
no transfers for the season.

Im pretty sure one of the Scandanavian leagues begin in either october or November? But just take your time to have a look around and youll figure out yourself. :)

sweden starts in february 2011 so would this work? and non of the english clubs would ahve signed playrs?

sweden starts in february 2011 so would this work? and non of the english clubs would ahve signed playrs?
yeah but make sur allow first window budgets cuz the first window up would be the next summer.
you could use FMRTE to change the table
you said you are gonna do a story, who you being\?

im gonna change the table to the present one and at the moment i dont know who i will be but i might be west ham and try to save them from relegation