transfer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLewNUFC

Reaction score
ok, so i've got 3.6 million to spend on a player in the up and coming january transfer window, i was just wondering if any one had any good suggestions on a good defender for that amount. as you can probably tell by my user name i am newcastle united and every one knows how bad the defense is.

thanks.

ok, so i've got 3.6 million to spend on a player in the up and coming january transfer window, i was just wondering if any one had any good suggestions on a good defender for that amount. as you can probably tell by my user name i am newcastle united and every one knows how bad the defense is.

thanks.

Get Thiago Silva for that price, hes brilliant. Im in my fifth season winning everything and rated the best club in the world and he is still in my first team. Works very well with Stevie Taylor and he is better than Coloccini.

thanks for that man, what formation do you use? i know im not meant to post about this in here but i just seem to be struggling with 4-4-2.

thanks for that man, what formation do you use? i know im not meant to post about this in here but i just seem to be struggling with 4-4-2.

No problem, pm me if you want to talk on msn or what ever and i will give you a few tips (check my signature im awesome with newcastle lol).

The tactics i tend to use against weak teams is the attacking 4-4-2 tactic that is in the tactics tab on the game. Against the harder teams i use the 4-3-3 defensive. I've won pretty much everything on those two tactics. I occasionaly opt for different ones, sometimes the 4-2-4 defensive is good aswell.

Mirel Radoi is a good player from Steau. Plays centre defense and midfield, 19 tackling and marking and 18 heading. Very good signing, on my game worth 3.4 million.

Mirel Radoi is a good player from Steau. Plays centre defense and midfield, 19 tackling and marking and 18 heading. Very good signing, on my game worth 3.4 million.

Yes! I had forgot about him, he's good too. But Silva is a little better, plus Silva is young, Radoi is 29.

torre reginussen is brilliant. ever present in my blackburn team for 7 seasons.

get for 950k

star buy. better than current newcastle defenders

u can sign Bhoularouz with that amount plus he would become a great asset for ur team.for formations not sure for u bt i play 4 3 2 1.works great for me!!!!

Is Maxi Rodriguez cheap in your game? Mexican international CB for 2m at 28y/o in my game.

08/09 - Man City / AS Monaco 4th Ligue 1
09/10 - AS Monaco / Leeds Utd 7th Championship
10/11 - Leeds Utd 3rd Championship
11/12 - Leeds Utd 2nd Championship + FA Cup runners up
12/13 - Leeds Utd currently 8th in Prem

Ideally you want to be signing younger better players than that, thats why i said Thiago Silva... im trying to think who else you could get.

Bongani Khumalo, 110K
Bobo Balde, 28K
Will Haining, 95K
Roger Johnson, 2.5Million
and check this guy out as well, Charlie Mulgrew

Bongani Khumalo, 110K
Bobo Balde, 28K
Will Haining, 95K
Roger Johnson, 2.5Million
and check this guy out as well, Charlie Mulgrew

Are you kidding? Bobo Balde??? Your hardly gonna be winning the premiership with players like him.

haha, well if your desperate he is a solid but slow CB, pair him with some rapid guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.