Peterz

Reaction score
Why when i manage a team in fm to buy a player from others teams is always very expensive but when others team trying bid the player they can get with a very low price..
for example im manage lverpool and trying to buy iker muniain but his club ask for 15.5m and then man u bid him and get with 4m only...im thinking about a relationdhip between me and his manager but there is good..when i want sell my player they always want a low price.i even cannot raised up to 1m from original price they will withdrawed.

p/s:sorry for poor english..

Why when i manage a team in fm to buy a player from others teams is always very expensive but when others team trying bid the player they can get with a very low price..
for example im manage lverpool and trying to buy iker muniain but his club ask for 15.5m and then man u bid him and get with 4m only...im thinking about a relationdhip between me and his manager but there is good..when i want sell my player they always want a low price.i even cannot raised up to 1m from original price they will withdrawed.

Youll find that they have various add ons, plus a sell on fee etc.
Are you offering the money straight up? If so try using the monthly installments. This MAY help.

Youll find that they have various add ons, plus a sell on fee etc.
Are you offering the money straight up? If so try using the monthly installments. This MAY help.
i offer with installment but they want straight up to 15.5m..man u also offer with straight up..

I would recomend Moussa Sissoko for DM gets a good tally of goals and for a striker, Neymar, Babacar or Lukaku. All proven goal machines but will cost you at least £10,000,000 each but its well worth it.

I think 15.5mil for Muniain is a good price and he turns into a world beater if you nurture him. I paid 24mil for him at the end of the 10/11 season as Liverpool and 4 seasons in he is one of my most important players.

ps: your English is fine :)

I think 15.5mil for Muniain is a good price and he turns into a world beater if you nurture him. I paid 24mil for him at the end of the 10/11 season as Liverpool and 4 seasons in he is one of my most important players.

ps: your English is fine :)
do u think it is fair if man u can get with only 4m but me 15.5m?
thanks mate.i thougt my english is poor:)

do u think it is fair if man u can get with only 4m but me 15.5m?
thanks mate.i thougt my english is poor:)

No its not fair but maybe they had a load of additional clauses and this bumps the price up. Was the 15.5mil money upfront or was it in installments?

No its not fair but maybe they had a load of additional clauses and this bumps the price up. Was the 15.5mil money upfront or was it in installments?
no they online staight up offer and then accept it..i also made a straight up offer..