abberto69

Reaction score
Ok. I'm probably being a complete fool but I am struggling to seel my players for good money. If somebody enquires about one of my players, I never know how much to say coz obviously I want more than face value but how much more is too much. Most I ever got was about £7 mil :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Same here the most I ever got is 5M hope it will be fixed soon

Patch your game, the transfer bug was fixed in the 11.2 patch.

Patch your game, the transfer bug was fixed in the 11.2 patch.

Really?

I tend to disagree, it hasn't changed anything in my game, and yes it is patched to the latest version and working fine but i can't sell my players.

I play as man utd and 2nd season i tried to sell park ji sung and i could only get 1,2million for him when he was worth 5 mill.

It might of fixed a few issues but not everything.sorry mate but i have a mate and he says the same so i have tried new game and same thing,there is still an issue.

I have noticed a marked difference since the new patch.

You still aren't going to get top value for players, but thats reflective of real life imo, the recent recession combined with high debts at many clubs have made the last few windows some of the quietest transfer windows ever.

Well true when you come to think of it like that but what i don't understand is in my game other teams are still buying players from other clubs for 10-15 million and a lot of them and they are pretty average players who are only valued at 2-3 million so i don't understand why they are offering those kind of transfers to mediocre players and i never get any,the most i got was an offer of 4.5 million for berbatov........I rejected it!

I have noticed a marked difference since the new patch.

You still aren't going to get top value for players, but thats reflective of real life imo, the recent recession combined with high debts at many clubs have made the last few windows some of the quietest transfer windows ever.

That isn´t true .. for example irl Man Utd or Arsenal will pay from 20 to 30 M for Benzema if they made a formal offer.. but in a save with Madrid i couldn´t even get 20 for him :(

Last edited:
That isn´t true .. for example irl Man Utd or Arsenal will pay from 20 to 30 M for Benzema if they made a formal offer.. but in a save with Madrid i couldn´t even get 20 for him :(

You can't say it isn't true, I'm only talking from my own experience.

YEs, yes, and yes, to all the above but i don't offer them i even get offers for players who are noty listed and i got offered 15 mill for rooney by chelsea??

There is still definitely a bug, maybe just a small one but it is not realistic and it' pretty silly,

I don't offer my players for transfer becaue they only really offer what you set as a fee, but i never get any offers, i offered Van der saar for free and everyone turned him down?

YEs, yes, and yes, to all the above but i don't offer them i even get offers for players who are noty listed and i got offered 15 mill for rooney by chelsea??

There is still definitely a bug, maybe just a small one but it is not realistic and it' pretty silly,

I don't offer my players for transfer becaue they only really offer what you set as a fee, but i never get any offers, i offered Van der saar for free and everyone turned him down?

Agree with you mate..

Since the patch i can't say I've noticed it as much as you guys say, but i do tend to manage in lower leagues/smaller nations so this is perhaps why. £200k is a good fee for me, let alone £20 million.

Yes I remember in last year's game I got an offer of 26 million for Luka Modric in my first season. I have had a few offers for him in this year's game but none have ever exceeded 10 million. So I do think there is still a bit of an issue with this

They always offer me face value for players that they are targeting. I havent tried making counterproposals for higher fees because I dont want to move them...

I get face value or a lil bit lower usually, found when they make an inquiry I can get a few extra k but not much. I wish though that they'd do something about teh cray prices you get when you try to by some players.

I was playing my Chelsea Save tonight. I am in the June Transfer window of the second season. Drogba is starting to decline some and he is in his last year of his contract so I decided to do a little shopping around. I decided to make a play for Hulk. Listed value was a little over 5 million for him. My scout said he should be available for between 18 and 22 million. My first offer was 15 mil. I was instantly rejected. I kept increasing the offer. I did not even get a response from them until I bid 34.5 million. They countered with 40 million.

On the flip side, Bosingwa was going to end up without a place on my EPL selection due to needing a player with home grown status. Listed value for Bosingwa was 5.1 million. As soon as I transfer listed him (but did not offer him to other teams) I got 3 responses, all for 5.1 million. I responded to one of them and bumped the price by 1 million to 6.1. The offer was immediately canceled by the other team. He was eventually sold for 5.1 million.

Obviously comparing Hulk to Bosingwa is not the same situation, but it does seem the computer controlled teams are playing by different rules regarding transfers. I always have to pay a premium for players, and I must always receive listed value or less when I sell.