LukeFM123

Reaction score
Is there any way that I can nicely transfer list someone lol
He hasnt played badly or anything and hes a star player, just with the formation I play a winger doesn't fit.
Basically what I'm asking is can I offer him out to other clubs without my squad wanting to get me sacked and the player freaking out.

A player that isn't being used, I will typically drop their squad status gradually. They rarely complain if its just one notch, and then wait a bit before dropping it another notch. And when you list a backup or rotation player, its unlikely to upset the squad.

I did have the club captain get upset at me when I sold a star player. They weren't transfer listed - I just got an offer to solid value for a player over 30 and starting to physically decline. I didn't have much choice. It made sense every way. But the captain was upset at our depth, I promised to bring in more depth. Which I had already arranged. All the senior players were upset at me but morale didn't dip much and no one acted out. By the time the pre-arranged transfers arrived, the captain was happy and all was good.