Melq

Reaction score
Ok, so i wanted to start a new save as Athletic Bilbao, but for some reason when i search for players in the transfer market, it only shows the ones who are spanish nationals. I remember that i have played as Bilbao before, couple weeks back and i used to have a fliter on, that would show me only spaniards. But now, for some reason, on a completely different save and database the filter wont show me any other player, but spanish. Any idea how to fix it?

are you Spains national manager? make sure if you are the button is unticked saying legible for Spain etc...

they can only buy Basque players as well! what nations do you have loaded? it should allow you to search for anyone! I am sure that it wont be by defualt that you can search only for Spanish players!

Yeah, but im not a Spain manager. :)

Have loaded Brazil, England, Germany and Spain on a large database.

View attachment 218723

First time that happened to me, and its only with Bilbao as far as i can tell. :)

what happens when you untick unrealstic targets? does everyone show up?

Are these players all not Basque?

That means with the filter on its only showing you realistically who you can sign according to the rules etc.....

they start with a lot of cash as well!

what happens when you untick unrealstic targets? does everyone show up?

Yeah. Everybody shows up.

They might all be Basque. ****. Did not know that they limit you like that. Ok, **** Bilbao. Will find another team for your short&sweet. :)

yeah, its quite the challenge!

waiting/searching for good Basque regens is also quite annoying :p

but good job to them in real life for remaining in the top flight for all these years with such restrictions!

Yeah, i have nothing but respect for them IRL.