Nairmb

Reaction score
I'm in my second year with Arsenal and I want to offload the aging Andrey Arshavin while he still has value and get rid of Almunia. I have accepted bids from Inter for Arshavin (£29 million) and from Barcelona (£8 million). My problem lies in the fact that both of them refuse to agree to terms with those teams because of the actual terms of the contract (money). What can I do from my end as I would prefer both of them to be gone? I have Toni Kroos and Igor Akinfeev already in the team to replace them.

set there squad status to not needed, and put them in the reserves, if they dont sign, unlucky.

keep offering them out but be open accepting a lower offer to offload them after all if you want rid teams will rarely pay the price you ask 28million for arshavin is very good indeed but if you desperate to get rid of him accept less and do the usual put in the reserves set status as not needed

I briefly attempted to set the squad status of Arshavin to not needed, but the entire team flipped out because they all like him. I know he's probably good for 2 more years, but I want Kroos starting now for his development and I'm not going to be able to field £29 million dollar offers for too much longer.

@Tipz12, I've had Inter bid £29 million 3 times now, I don't think that's the problem.

Keep Arshavin to tutor Kroos then... Kroos will get a lot of experience and people wont be ****** because Arshavin in gone.

I would wont Arshavin to die at the club rather than sell him :)
Almunia hes still growing on me