Goalie1234

Reaction score
Hey.Im managing Hartlepool and want to sign this brazilian player that i had in my previous club.He is 27 and my former club just rejected every offer i made even though he is transfer listed,backup and unhappy.So i decided to give them 1 milion after reaching a singl international game.He is BRAZILIAN.Did i do the right thing cause my budget is like 300k.

Is he ever likely to play in the Brazilian team? If so how long will it be before he does and by that time will the club have grew to a point where 1million is affordable?

Is he ever likely to play in the Brazilian team? If so how long will it be before he does and by that time will the club have grew to a point where 1million is affordable?
He isnt likely.He is a decent brazilian player,Good player for Hartlepoole but not for some of the top teams or Brazil.

He isnt likely.He is a decent brazilian player,Good player for Hartlepoole but not for some of the top teams or Brazil.
Yes if used correctly this can be a good little trick similar to offering bonuses and increases in players contracts if they play internationals when there clearly never going to