xCite

Reaction score
if I transfer a player with option "At least 50 matches" with 5 million,I pay depending on how many appearances are? or Only if they play 50 games?
I mean, if the player have, let's say, 49 matches i pay something for him? A procent? something like that?8-|

If they play 50 Games you pay 5 Million, if they play 49 games, you don't pay anything.

No you actually pay the £5m when he has played his 50th game, if he plays in 49 no money is paid.

ok, thanks very much guys for quick answers;)

wait, does that mean if you sell the player at 49 matches, you don't have to pay the extra money?
y'know, ******** over the club you bought the player from.

wait, does that mean if you sell the player at 49 matches, you don't have to pay the extra money?
y'know, ******** over the club you bought the player from.

Yeah pretty much but usually there is a much larger fee that goes upfront, that is in real life though, I've never tried this on FM.

I've done that before, i bought a flop,aiden Mcgeady for 'Pool for 5 million and 7million thrugh appearance,goal fees Etc,sold him to City after not playing him for 5 matches because i knew i couldn't pay the appearance fees.

I remember on fm 09 it used to be a much used glitch since computer was nearly always accepting it,although I thought they have fixed that in 2010 not sure tho