Licantropo

Reaction score
Well, seem to be a bit strange...

Never seem to get any offers for my players, unless they are some very nice youngsters. My big players - no matter what team I am, but mostly Liverpool, are never transer objects eventhough perferming greatly... And if some club finally choose to bid, it's always ridicously low - never been offered over 9 mil.

What do you guys do?

When i want to sell a player, I have to make him unwanted, transfer list him and offer him to clubs at a price a little more than value, otherwise clubs won't bid, player won't leave and I would never get the money...

Any help for directly selling a player?

And the last thing...

I tend to accept offers, which is pure money, no instalments, but i rarely uses the option my self. Is it any good? Dosn't the total bid with instalments gets deducted your budget anyway?

If you offer the players wanting money upfront you'll very rarely get offers or offers without installments. I normally offer my players with 12 month instalments and I usually get offers coming in. Also dont over price your players unless theyre wanted.

Do you set some kind of asking price on great players, who you might sell if the right offer comes in?

Well if hes replaceable and not a must in my team but still worth keeping.

If you offer the players wanting money upfront you'll very rarely get offers or offers without installments. I normally offer my players with 12 month instalments and I usually get offers coming in. Also dont over price your players unless theyre wanted.

good advice
also, sometimes an idea is to set quite a low asking price when you offer him out, so as to get as many teams interested as possible. then you can start a bidding war between the teams interested and often you get far more than you originally asked for.

good advice
also, sometimes an idea is to set quite a low asking price when you offer him out, so as to get as many teams interested as possible. then you can start a bidding war between the teams interested and often you get far more than you originally asked for.

How is you tactic for this?

Ex Lucas for 5 mil, then there's like 10-15 clubs bidding... But will they go higher and fight automaticly or do you refuse a few and asking for more?

Jist saw a post, where CPU Real Madrid bought two players for 44,5 and 42,5 mil - Evra and Modric... Damnit, I also want those high offers!