Reaction score
Right, I am currently in the 2014-2015 season and my star player, Toni Silva, has asked for a transfer request. I really need him to stay, so should I accept or reject the request?

whats his reason for request?

What's the reason for him asking for a transfer?

He wants to move to a bigger club, which is annoying as we've just got promoted (Basingstoke) 2 seasons in a row. I am in League 1 and teams he wants to go to are in the Championship.

reject it especially if you are performing well in the league, he will say hes unhappy after and you open up a chat with him, tell him the club will grow and you want him to be a part of it. thers a 50/50 chance

Reject it and in a private conversation tell him you want the club to grow with him. Should calm him down for the season at least.

reject it especially if you are performing well in the league, he will say hes unhappy after and you open up a chat with him, tell him the club will grow and you want him to be a part of it. thers a 50/50 chance
yes, this. If he has a high loyalty rating aswell could influence his decision.

I rejected it, he got ****** off with me, told him I wanted to be part of my growing team. He said he couldn't wait that long, and I've annoyed him even more. *sigh* oh well, will hopefully keep him this transfer period

dont worry if u get promoted hel sign with you nxt year maybe even if he thought the team was performing well and u was topping the league. just hope hes got a couple of years left on his contract

dont worry if u get promoted hel sign with you nxt year maybe even if he thought the team was performing well and u was topping the league. just hope hes got a couple of years left on his contract

I've got him until 2018, so it should be all good...

Reject it and in a private conversation tell him you want the club to grow with him. Should calm him down for the season at least.

dat exactly wat i did with sagna after young Aurier kicked him to the bench. i opened a private conversation with him and told him i need him in my team. n he stayed.