Meynell94

Reaction score
I'm currently playing as Sunderland at the beginning of the first season. I bought Eden Hazard and within about 2 weeks of me buying him he said he was concerned because there were too many players in his position (Despite me only have two left wingers including him). I told him that he needn't worry because he is first choice and would get first team football. I'm now two competitive games into the season and he has requested a transfer for going back on my promise. He's started both games and came off about 70 mins in one.

I don't understand why he's done this.

Has anyone had this problem and what did you do? Or what do you think I should do?

I'm currently playing as Sunderland at the beginning of the first season. I bought Eden Hazard and within about 2 weeks of me buying him he said he was concerned because there were too many players in his position (Despite me only have two left wingers including him). I told him that he needn't worry because he is first choice and would get first team football. I'm now two competitive games into the season and he has requested a transfer for going back on my promise. He's started both games and came off about 70 mins in one.

I don't understand why he's done this.

Has anyone had this problem and what did you do? Or what do you think I should do?
also have a same problem with u..danny wilson but i just ignore him and put him in 1st team..then they will forget to transfer.

I just don't get it, I'd understand if he wasn't actually playing, but he is...

in my benfica team 6 of my main players handed transfer request i just ignored it and still won 3 of my 5 trophies that season. Players eventually forget about it if you keep using them

in my benfica team 6 of my main players handed transfer request i just ignored it and still won 3 of my 5 trophies that season. Players eventually forget about it if you keep using them
yeah..they will forget just put them in team and play..their moral will increase..thats all

Yeah, thanks guys. I just rejected it and the only side effect was his morale lowered. But he scored the winner in the Tyne-Wear Derby and his morale went back up :)

Thanks for the help anyways.